This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary, wRVU, quality bonus, and no state income tax. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also potential for loan repayment and a residency stipend.
To get started, please call Dave Snyder at 954.837.2760 or send your CV to Dave.Snyder@CompHealth.com. Refer to job #2674609.
- Hospital-employed position and no state income tax
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Nashville
- Be busy day 1 with an established patient base
- J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Safe community with excellent schools
- Possible fellowship stipend and loan repayment options available
- Base guarantee plus RVU production incentives
- ERCP preferred, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail