Full Time Hospitalist Job WV
In addition to a competitive compensation and quality incentives/bonuses, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance and short-term disability, accrual of 80 hours of PTO per year, relocation assistance of up to $15K, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan matching 403(b), and loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Work 13, 14, or 15 shifts per month with flexible schedule
- Average 16 admissions for 2 nocturnists and an APP
- APP helps Monday through Thursday until about 1 am
- Open ICU, central lines needed
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Comprehensive benefits, including an accrual of 80 hours of PTO per year
- Loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.