Full Time ObGyn Job PA
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a generous compensation, relocation assistance, sign-on or loan repayment, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, 5 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME plus a stipend, 7 holidays, and a full complement of benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other OB/GYN job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lee Bradford at 203.662.9359 or email your CV to Lee.Bradford@comphealth.com.
- Leadership opportunity
- Employed with excellent compensation
- 1:8 call
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- 5 weeks of vacation, plus CME and holidays
- Full benefits
- Occurrence malpractice
- Close to 3 major cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.