Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking a rheumatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, no call, and you will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and comfortable with joint injection procedures. For this position, you need to have an active OH state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new OH medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 15 to 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Joint injections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.