Full Time Gastroenterology Job Lexington, KY
GI position in KY close to Lexington!
Regional Medical Center is committed to providing a high quality of care to the residents of the County and the surrounding areas. Combining state-of-the-art equipment and services, coupled with an experienced medical staff, ensures that we meet the needs of the people we serve. In addition to being named one of the top twenty-five places to work in the state of Kentucky,
On September 22 of this year we broke ground on our new $60 million medical center. The new state-of-the-art, 131,000 square foot facility will have 79 beds and is designed to meet County s comprehensive medical needs for decades to come. The additional space will allow medical center to provide additional medical services including a modernized emergency department, additional surgical suites,and a fully comprehensive women s services unit. The building will also feature an energy efficient design that incorporates a geothermal heating and cooling system. We look forward to continuing to meet the healthcare needs of the residents of County and the surrounding areas.
Area is ideally located in Kentucky s legendary Bluegrass Region, amongst the rolling hills and picturesque horse farms. More details available on the area if interested.
GI Opportunity 30 Minutes From Lexington -
- Up to MGMA 75% Compensation
- Hospital- employed position with a complete financial package
- Current provider is bonusing
- Paid Call Available Day 1
- Hospital call currently 1:2
- Office hours Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; except for days in Endoscopy suite
- Expected patient volumes average 25/day
- Procedures to include colonoscopy, endoscopies, biopsies, etc.
- ERCP Skills Required
- Lexington Bluegrass Airport-20 miles; Cincinnati/Northern KY International-92 miles; Louisville International-90 miles
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.