Full Time Gastroenterology Job Orlando, FL
FL client now accepting CVs for interviews! Busy gastroenterology group is seeking an advanced gastroenterologist to join them in Orlando, Florida.
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- EUS/ERCP training is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Incoming physician will cover Kissimmee/St. Cloud and Poinciana area
- Partnership track available after two years
- Private practice employed position
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About Medical Center:
- Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state's largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
Make sure we have your updated CV and phone #!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.