Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow Their Career with a Successful Private Practice Near Portsmouth, New HampshireJob #14108523
**Just one hour from Boston**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving team near Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
This physician-owned and led group hopes to find a skilled candidate with ties to this beautiful area along New England's seacoast and is dedicated to providing compassionate patient care!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Serve at 1-2 locations (only 20 min apart)
- Practice Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Current providers see 30 or more patients per day
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Above market compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, CME, 401K, PTO, and more
- A collegial, welcoming team consisting of four physicians and mid-level practitioners
- Excellent Medical Assistants and behind the scenes administrative support ensures efficiency
- EMR = EMA Modernizing Medicine
This seacoast city is filled with a rich history, shops, and family-fun activities ranging from whale watching tours in the Atlantic Ocean to waterpark fun.
Try your hand at lobster fishing, or leave that to the experts and enjoy their catch at mouth-watering restaurants featuring the freshest coastal fare. Lighthouse tours, boating, fishing, and golfing are other popular activities in this community.
Maybe the most important thing to note about this New England region is that residents that move away often return to the area because of the unparalleled quality of life, family-friendly values, and a strong sense of connectedness woven throughout the community.
You'll have easy access to Boston, Massachusetts, and Portland, Maine, both only about an hour's drive away. Yet, you won't even need to travel that far for a flight!Portsmouth International Airport at Peasecurrently offers non-stop destination flights to Florida, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSeniorDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callTerry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!