Full Time Oral Surgery Job Knoxville, TN
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Opportunity
Take Over an Existing Patient Panel
Opportunity to join a renowned private practice founded by Dr. David Johnson, the incoming President of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons!
- Zero administrative headache
- 5-day work week, no nights or weekends
- Incoming Oral Surgeon will be assuming/taking over an existing patient panel of one of the top-ranked Oral Surgeon in the US
- Robust Executive Level benefits Package - including medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid Oral Maxillofacial Surgery license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live and work in beautiful Tennessee!
- Servicing a city of over 1 million
- Enjoy being welcomed into a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city
- Situated in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities to participate in year-round
- Indulge in a plethora of local restaurants, including some that have received accolades for their unique approach to Tennessee/Southern cooking
Job ID: OMFS 11994493 (JN -012020-21689)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.