This employed position offers competitive compensation that will depend on experience. You will also receive fully paid medical benefits (choice of 2 health and dental plans and an FSA), an allowance for a gym membership or wellness plan, 25 PTO days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, 1 week of CME and a stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan and a union pension, and malpractice with tail coverage. State and federal loan repayment will also be available.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Experienced, mission-driven FP, IM, or med-ped to join the staff of a large FQHC
- Become the medical director and oversee a large primary care staff of 26 providers
- Combine your clinical practice with oversight of staff and interact with rotating residents
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of clinical experience and a minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Work in a beautiful new clinic with every tool you will need for quality medicine
- Community offers everything you could ask for near the coast and San Francisco
- Very competitive compensation, generous sign-on bonus, and outstanding benefits
- State and federal loan repayment is available to you
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail