Full Time Orthopedics Job Saint Albans, VT
This employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
St. Albans sits in the valley between the Green Mountains and the Shores of Lake Champlain. Experience the luxuries each season brings in this tight-knit town, where you can also enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities. Enjoy outstanding recreation including downhill and cross-country skiing, some of the finest golf courses in the country, and excellent hiking and fishing.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Loan repayment available
- Employed position with benefits
- General ortho and total joint surgeon
- Hana table for anterior hip replacements
- No trauma
- 1:4 call schedule
- Fellowship in total joints preferred, but not required
- Rural location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.