Full Time Psychiatry Job New York, NY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation, PTO, full comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, and 1 week of CME 1 with a stipend.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with CompHealth, a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position with full comprehensive benefits
- 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- Opioid treatment programs
- Monday through Friday with minimal call
- Must have addiction experience and fellowship
- 2 to 3 years of clinical experience preferred
- BC or BE 3 years following training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.