This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVUs and bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, $10K for relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME time with a $2.5K stipend, a retirement plan, up to $90K over 3 years in medical loan repayment, and a company sponsored malpractice policy.
You will enjoy the relaxed feel of a great Southern town while being a quick and easy drive to Memphis and Nashville, music and entertainment hubs both. It has a low cost of living and no state income tax.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Subspecialty back up
- Biweekly call coverage
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Up to $90K over 3 years in medical loan repayment
- CME time with a $2.5K stipend
- Company sponsored malpractice policy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail