Full Time Neurology Job Atlanta, GA
Neurologist needed in Northwest Georgia
- Collaborative Practice Atmosphere
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team ? Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic Medicine & Physical Therapy
- No ER Call
- No Stroke Call
- Outpatient After Hours Phone Calls Only
- Sub-specialty Interests Welcome
- Office-based EEG, Ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS Machines, EMG Chemo Denervation Equipment
- Access to Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
- Radiology Facilities with Neuro-Radiologists
- Opportunity to read CT and MRI
- Cutting-edge Technology & State-of-the-art Facilities
- Large Primary Care Referral Base
- Local Teach Opportunities
- Partnership Track
- Competitive Compensation
About Northwest GA
1 hour to Metro Atlanta and 1 hour to Chattanooga TN
This offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments.Just 75 minutes northwest of Downtown Atlanta and designated as a Top 100 place to live by Forbes Magazine.
The communities of Northwest Georgia boast a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. NWGA is home to the Smithsonian-affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities and renowned cycling trails, recreational lakes and much more.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, this town offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
This group is affiliated with Emory, Augusta University, Morehouse College of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.