Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Goshen, IN
The Goshen Heart & Vascular Service Line consists of several accredited multidisciplinary departments working together to provide nationally recognized cardiovascular services to our community. We currently have one invasive noninterventional and three invasive interventional cardiologists, one pulmonologist, two interventional radiologists, two vascular surgeons, one electrophysiologist, and three nurse practitioners. Will accept H1b visas.
- General Pulmonology: Board Certified or Board Eligible (If residency completed within the last 5 years)
- Join a robust multidisciplinary team at our State-of-the-Art Heart & Vascular Center
- Collaborative Work Environment- We deliver a team-based approach to patient care. A panel of our specialists meet for weekly case conferences to create individualized treatment plans for our patients
- Must have broad knowledge in general pulmonology and possess superior technical skills to perform invasive interventional pulmonary procedures.
- Must take general pulmonary call
- Provide personal, comprehensive and continuing care for the individual within the context of the family and the community
Candidate must be BE/BC
Open to recent graduate or practicing physician
Teaching opportunity with residency rotations. APP students
Outpatient facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
Very competitive salary and benefits package!
Financial Benefits: Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to Goshen Physicians. Competitive compensation per MGMA data. Salary guarantees, production incentives & quality incentives available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.