#2660 The Goshen Heart & Vascular Service Line consists of several accredited multidisciplinary departments working together to provide nationally recognized cardiovascular services to our community. We currently have one invasive noninterventional and three invasive interventional cardiologists, one pulmonologist, two interventional radiologists, two vascular surgeons, one electrophysiologist, and three nurse practitioners. Will accept H1b visas.
- General Pulmonology: Board Certified or Board Eligible (If residency completed within the last 5 years)
- Join a robust multidisciplinary team at our State-of-the-Art Heart & Vascular Center
- Collaborative Work Environment- We deliver a team-based approach to patient care. A panel of our specialists meet for weekly case conferences to create individualized treatment plans for our patients
- Must have broad knowledge in general pulmonology and possess superior technical skills to perform invasive interventional pulmonary procedures.
- Must take general pulmonary call
- Provide personal, comprehensive and continuing care for the individual within the context of the family and the community
Candidate must be BE/BC
Open to recent graduate or practicing physician
Teaching opportunity with residency rotations. APP students
Outpatient facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
Very competitive salary and benefits package!
Financial Benefits: Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to Goshen Physicians. Competitive compensation per MGMA data. Salary guarantees, production incentives & quality incentives available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
#3726 Hendricks Regional Health is adding a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to their established and growing group located in Danville, Indiana.
- This is an immediate need.
- Candidate must be BE/BC. Will also accept Internal Medicine physicians.
- This is a full-time opportunity. Physician will cover pulmonary and 12 bed private ICU. Telemonitoring capability for up to 48 hours.
- 1:3 call every third weekend and occasional vacations.
- Hospital based, employed opportunity.
- EPIC EMR system in place.
#3722 Major Health Partners is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join a hospital employed practice. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits that promotes a healthy work-life balance, physician autonomy and leadership. This position will support a primary care referral base of 27 employed primary care physicians/advanced nurse practitioners as well as many other employed and non-employed specialists throughout the system.
Responsibilities would include: *Maintain an outpatient clinic, providing comprehensive care to patients 18 and older. *A personal mission and vision that aligns with the organizations mission and values. *Participate, lead, and promote Pulmonology Services in the community. *Perform procedures such as bronchoscopy, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, pleural catheter insertion, and other pulmonology procedures as credentialed. *Interpret pulmonary function tests *Maintain physician oversight of AACVPR accredited pulmonary rehab program.
- *Consult and collaborate with our highly skilled group of Hospitalists for inpatient and outpatient care.
- Sleep Medicine – Board Certification in 6-18 months preferred.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Monday through Friday work schedule.
- No call requirements but request open line of communication from others in the employed network.
- Opportunity is due to growth.
- Employed opportunity.
- Will see on average 14-18 patients per day.
- Meditech Expanse EMR system in place.
Employment contract is a three or five-year agreement with competitive compensation per MGMA data. Comprehensive benefit package. Flexible paid vacation. CME Stipend. Participation in physician/hospital performance & quality improvement programs. Participation in hospital committees. Cell phone allowance. “Up-To-Date” website access.