Full Time Orthopedics Job Marion, IN
Marion General Hospital is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly-qualified BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a Hospital Employed Practice. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in the physician-friendly state of Indiana. This position will support a primary care referral base of 39 employed primary care physicians/advanced practitioners.
- Electronic Medical Records with a Stage 6 HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model ' Meditech
- Teaching opportunity with students/residents rotating from Marian University and Indiana University medical schools.
- Seasoned office staff including Nurse Practitioner and surgical staff
- Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab facilities including a Rehab Hospital Unit
- Imaging services include MRI and CT at two locations
- Ambulatory Surgery Center and Hospital Surgical Services for inpatients and outpatients.
H1b Visa Support Cap-Exempt.
Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with competitive salary and work RVU incentive paid quarterly.
- Initial Signing bonus.
- Annual commitment payment each consecutive contract year beginning with year two.
- Paid On-Call duties of 10 days a month or less depending on number of providers
- Participate in Physician/Hospital Performance & Quality Improvement Program
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Moving Allowance of up to $15,000
- CME stipend of $10,000 plus 5 paid days
Benefit Package includes:
- Health, Life, Dental
- Physician paid time off and sick time
- 403(b) Retirement Program with employer paid match
- 457(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage
- Cell Phone Allowance
- 'Up-To-Date' Website Access
- Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.