Goshen Physicians in Goshen, Indiana is looking for an Interventional Cardiologist!
Join a Network that prioritizes work/life balance, physician autonomy, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care.
Team consists of:
- Five Cardiologists and Three Nurse Practitioners in practice.
- One Invasive Non-Interventional, three Invasive Interventional, and one Electrophysiologist
- 1:4 Call is shared with two vascular surgeons and three interventional radiologists.
- Opening due to a retirement.
- Open to H1b candidates.
- Supervise and interpret all noninvasive cardiac diagnostic studies
- Perform invasive cardiac procedures
- Perform defect free elective and emergent cardiac catheterization, PCIs, and PVIs
- Take interventional Call 1:3 rotation
- Take general call 1:4 rotation
Outpatient office is less than 5 minutes' walk to the Emergency Department (ED), stress test labs, Cardiovascular Lab (CVL), Interventional Radiology Lab (IR), Electrophysiology (EP) Lab, and the Hybrid Operating Room (OR).
Multiple accredited departments: Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiology, Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation center, Center for Sleep Disorder, Center for Weight Reduction
Integrated, collaborative clinic where cardiology, radiology, vascular surgery, and electrophysiology physicians and APPs work together in a shared space. Daily cardiology rounds as a model of shared decision-making for optimal decision making and treatment planning.
Outpatient facility uses NextGen EMR system. Hospital uses Meditech.
Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to Goshen Physicians.
Competitive compensation per MGMA data. Salary guarantees and production incentives, quality & patient satisfaction incentives.
Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.