Full Time ObGyn Job San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
OB/GYN Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Private OBGYN practice in San Antonio, Texas is seeking a new physician to join their established practice due to community growth.
- Board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Texas medical license or eligibility to obtain
- Prefer experienced physicians, however, will consider new graduates
- Robotics available
- 1:8 shared call with other independent physicians
- Enjoy an established and growing patient base
- Health insurance, to include medical and dental
- Negotiated PTO, CME (1 week)
- Potential partnership opportunity
About Methodist Children's Hospital & Methodist Healthcare System:
- Region's first and only hospital built exclusively for children
- 204 licensed beds, 7 operating suites
- First level IV NICU in San Antonio and one of the largest in the region
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.