Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job CA
A California-based medical facility needs part-time locum tenens coverage from an orthopedic surgeon. The provider will work cover clinic, surgery, and call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the immediacy of this assignment only CA licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Clinic, surgery, and call
- BC or BE required
- Fluoroscopy required
- CA license in hand needed
- Bread and butter orthopedic surgery and total joints
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.