Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IN
An Indiana-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm with no call. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 3 - 4 adult patients per day, and will cover general specialties, scopes, and gallbladders, but no OB/GYN or trauma. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only IN licensed providers will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts with no call
- IN license required
- Board certified
- 3 - 4 adult cases per day
- General, scopes, and gallbladders
- No OB/GYN or trauma
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.