Locum Tenens Neurology Job GA
A Georgia-based medical facility needs a locum tenens neurologist for coverage. The physician will work Friday 5 pm - Monday 7 am. Candidates must be board certified. You will need to have EEG, stroke, and tPA training. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment, only GA-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Friday 5 pm - Monday 7 am
- Must have active GA license
- BC required
- EEG, stroke, tPA
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.