Full Time ObGyn Job Reno, NV
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this beautiful desert mountain city. You will have access to Lake Tahoe, river rafting, great schools, shopping, fine dining, an airport, and much more. This city offers a perfect blend of outdoor recreation and city conveniences. The area has a low cost of living, and Nevada has no state income taxes.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- OB/GYN practice
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:2 backup call to the CNM
- In-office procedures
- Deliver at 2 hospitals
- Join another physician and a CNM
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.