Full Time Psychiatry Job Burlington, VT
This position offers a competitive compensation package, relocation assistance plus a down payment for a home in the service area (receive lesser amount for out of the service area), and $10K per year of student loan repayment plus forgiveness programs are available. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, vacation/holidays/sick leave, life insurance, CME allowance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. It is a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities (Dartmouth College and UVM) and all the amenities college towns offer. You will enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com.
- Full-time opportunity
- Work 30 to 36 hours receives benefits
- Position is predominately outpatient
- Adult patient population, 18 years and older
- Willing to see all ages would be a plus
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Final year residents and fellows welcome
- Service loan forgiveness programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.