Locum Tenens Urology Job MO
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Missouri seeks a locum tenens urologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Each physician sees 10 - 15 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.