Full Time Psychiatry Job IL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU. You will be offered a comprehensive benefits package, student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, occurrence malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, 401(k) retirement plan with a 50% match as well as 457(b) retirement plan, 4 weeks of PTO plus 6 holidays, and 5 days of CME time and a $4K stipend.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of 1st-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most child and adolescent psychiatrist jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatry
- Inpatient and outpatient role
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is a 1:2 rotation
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Paid membership, licensing, and association fees
- Chicago is a 2.5-hour drive
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.