Full Time ObGyn Job Olney, IL
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered health/dental/life insurance, paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 403(b) plan with employer match. Student loan repayment is also available.
This Illinois village is 10 minutes from St. Louis. The greater St. Louis area is home to a population of nearly 300,000 people. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with diverse cultures making a unique impact on the city. Some of its suburbs are upscale and offer excellent school systems, homes, and neighborhoods of a caliber that ensures an exceptional quality of life for you and your family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outreach to surrounding county service areas
- Traditional setting with a 1:3 call
- Clinic is located at our newly built NHSC
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Deliveries at 1 hospital with a level 2 nursery
- Staffed with RNs that are specially trained in neonatal care
- State-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.