Full Time ObGyn Job Danville, IL
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered health/dental/life insurance, paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 403(b) plan with employer match. Student loan repayment is also available.
You will enjoy living and working in this lovely area of northeast Pennsylvania where there are multiple ski resorts, camping, hiking trails, and all water sports are abundant in this beautiful mountain setting. This location is an equal distance to Philadelphia and NYC in just 2 hours. There are excellent private and public schools and colleges.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous compensation with an excellent benefits package
- Join an established multispecialty practice
- 1:4 at home shared call coverage
- Admit to only 1 hospital
- Level II special care nursery
- Board certified or board eligible
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Located 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.