Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Dakota-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no call, and you will see 5 - 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active ND medical license.
If you are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ND state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.