Locum Tenens Urology Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Ohio needs a locum tenens urologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is for 2 weeks per month. The ideal candidate has an active OH state license, is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a current OH license obtain one.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 2 weeks per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.