Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job NM
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in New Mexico needs a locum tenens hematology/oncologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm. Each physician sees an average of 18 to 2 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active NM state license, is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a current NM license obtain one.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 to 22 patients per day
- Procedures: No procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.