Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Casa Grande, AZ
Casa Grande, AZ
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time EMS Medical Director and Staff Physician to provide compassionate care at Banner Casa Grande Medical Center in Casa Grande, Arizona. The EMS Medical Director is responsible for all aspects of Banner Casa Grande's EMS program and coordinates with administration and leadership on all EMS strategic plans. Banner Casa Grande Medical Center receives and annual volume of 40,000. The 16-bed emergency department (ED) has 30 hours of physician coverage and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. The ED sees moderate acuity patients with an 18% admission rate and a 14% pediatric population. The EMR is Cerner. There is an EMS base station with 24-hour helicopter service. Qualifications: ? Board eligible/certified in Emergency Medicine ? Fellowship trained in Emergency Medical Services ? Two years practice experience in emergency medicine As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. You'll receive robust leadership development resources?mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more ?to transform a practice and patient lives. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Independent contractor model (1099)
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Exceptional network of physicians
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice
- Member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.