Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Presque Isle, ME
Presque Isle, ME
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career in emergency medicine through TeamHealth's full-time employed job opening at Northern Light AR Gould Hospital in Presque Isle, Maine. This position offers a sign-on bonus and relocation incentives! Our TeamHealth physicians provide emergency medicine coverage at Northern Light A.R. Gould, which is a 40-bed acute care hospital that has approximately a 10,966 annual volume emergency department (ED) with 11 ED beds. Our physician day shift times are ? 11 hours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Night shifts are 13 hours from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. There is 10 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage. The EMR system is Cerner. New graduates who have moonlighting experience and are comfortable working in a solo environment are welcome to apply. HB1 and J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply! Hospital requires an active Maine license DEA and accepts board certified emergency medicine physicians with recent emergency medicine experience. Also accepts ABFP, AOBFP, ABIM, AOBEM, RCPSC, CCFP board eligible candidates within five years of residency and scheduled exam dates may be considered. Non-ABEM physicians required to have ATLS and ACLS and ABEM ACLS is required if sedation privileges are requested. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we?ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians? ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive hourly rate with night shift differential
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Relocation incentives
- Housing with mileage or rental car reimbursement
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institue
- Excellent benefits which includes health insurance, prescriptions, dental, vision, a flexible spending account, FMLA, workers compensation, short-term disability, unemployment insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, and a Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent leadership development programs for those interested in becoming a future leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.