Locum Tenens Physiatry Job TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a physical medicine & rehabilitation physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see an average of 15 to 22 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active TX state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new TX medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 to 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.