Locum Tenens Neurology Job SD
Posted by CompHealth
An award-winning facility in South Dakota seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The scope of assignment will be general neurology and stroke call. Assignment schedule will consist of night and weekend call. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active SD medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new SD medical license.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Night and weekend call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.