This opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 5 to 6 weeks of vacation including CME time, disability insurance, and a pension available after 1 year
Enjoy living in this northern NJ location with easy access to everything the Big Apple has to offer in this NY metro area town. The town itself is a great place to raise a family. It has diverse housing options, quality schools, welcoming neighborhoods, and a more relaxed community than you find closer to the city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No call or weekends
- Established and stable group
- Under an hour to NYC
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent compensation
- Full benefits
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail