Full Time Psychiatry Job Las Cruces, NM
You will receive a competitive salary, a sign-on bonus, $20K per year for student loan repayment, up to $15K for relocation assistance, and paid licensing fees. You will also be provided with life insurance, LTD and STD, 5 days of CME and $5K, a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive benefits package, 30 days of PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this city that offers a small town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please call Camille Whaley directly at 203.663.9380, text 203.209.1688, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, possible 4-day workweek
- Work with a pediatric population
- Excellent sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401(k) retirement plan
- H-1B visas can be sponsored and 2022 J-1 visas welcomed
- 1 hour to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.