Full Time ObGyn Job TX
Large multi-specialty group is expanding out and looking for two more OB/Gyn physicians to complement staff.
They will look at newly trained residents of experienced physicians.
Their office is located adjacent to the hospital making it extremely convenient for call of 1:5. Candidates must be Board Eligible/Certified and Texas licensed.
Must be comfortable working in a fast pace environment with excellent patient management abilities.
- Competitive salary
- They offer the DeVinci robot.
- Sign-on Bonus, CME allowance and time off
- 401K savings plan and company match
- Shareholder eligibility after two years of employment
- Group health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability
- Voted best places to work for 13 consecutive years
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.