Full Time Gynecology Job Brooklyn, NY
A healthcare organization in New York City is actively seeking a hardworking and compassionate Gynecologist / Oncologist to join their growing staff. In this role, the Gynecologist / Oncologist will provide direct gynecologic oncologic care to patients, including but not exclusive to chemotherapy, surgery, and management of complex clinical cases.
The Gynecologist / Oncologist will:
- Provide gynecologic surgical care to patients, including minimally invasive techniques
- Provide support and consultation to general OB / GYN physicians, including difficult benign gynecologic surgical cases
- Provide experience in radiotherapy for gynecologic malignancies
- Provide supervision and teaching to Residents, Medical Students, and department learners
- Participate in OBGYN and Kings County Hospital Performance Improvement (PI) activities
- Active New York State M.D. license
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified or Eligible in Gynecology Oncology
- Board Certification in Gynecology Oncology must be obtained within 5 years of fellowship completion
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.