Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Cleveland, OH
Rad/Onc needed just 30 min from Cleveland, OH
- Seeking a full-time Rad/Onc for the cancer center.
- Established practice with Radiation Therapists, Physicists, Dosimetrists, RN?s and office staff.
- Equipment - two Elekta linear accelerators, Versa and Infinity2
- Radiation treatments such as external beam, stereotactic radiosurgery, brachytherapy,stereotactic radiosurgery, etc.
- Treatment approaches IMRT, IGRT, SBRT
- Average daily patient load varies due to on-treatment visit (10-20) vs. consult/follow-up days(10)
- Tumor Board
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sign-On bonus
- Student loan assistance available.
Located on the shores of Lake Erie only 30 minutes west of Cleveland and has a great mix of urban, suburban and rural communities. The newly restored Lakeview Park and Beach in Lorain hosts several triathlons and marathons and the delightful lake environment offers excellent fishing, kayaking, and activities for the entire family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.