Full Time Urology Job AZ
Arizona based regional medical center is in need of a Urologist
- This is a new service line for them
- Urologist would have to build the practice
- Patient population of 45K to serve.
- Going to be kept busy.
- Urologist can come in and start their own office if wanted, and medical center will provide all support they can under Stark.
- Or can be salaried employee starting at the 50% of MGMA and production bonus.
- Ideally looking for someone to be a go getter.
- Have a contracted HOSP service that will do all the admissions, so the incoming can just come in and do consultations.
- Or can do own admits, their choice.
- Critical Access Hospital with 6 ICU beds, 4 OB beds, plus 15 Med/Surg beds.
- Hospitalist service is also contracted and available 24/7.
- Physician HAS to have primary residence in community.
- Compensation: 50% of MGMA based on experience moving to a 70% base plus production.
- Call is 1 in 3 (or 10 days / month).
- They allow 4 weeks of vacation.
- There are 9 paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance is covered.
- Malpractice insurance is paid by the Hospital also.
- Short and Long term Disability insurance is offered.
- There is a 401K with up to a 4% match offered and is fully vested in 5 years.
- CME is 5 days paid to attend plus up to $2500 for reimbursement.
- Sign on bonus and relocation expenses are negotiable.
- Student loan repayment is available.
- The Hospital is located in the desert foothills and is about 12 to 15 degrees cooler than Phoenix. They are only 75 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport on the US 60.
- They are 25 miles from Roosevelt Lake ? the largest lake in Arizona.
- You can enjoy boating, skiing, fishing, and sailing at the lake.
- Snow skiing is only 90 minutes away.
- They are in a medically underserved rural area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.