Full Time Radiology - Mammography Job OH
Partnership track for Breast Imaging Radiologist in Central Ohio
Join an established radiology group and practice less than 1 hour from Columbus, OH. Adding a BC/BE Radiologist with Mammography/Breast Imaging training for a full time and permanent position. You will practice at a central Ohio hospital with a team of 4 other Radiologists!
- Partnership track available
- EMR is Epic (RIS Radiant, PACS, Fuji Synapse-Dictation Dragon)
- Schedule: Monday?Friday, 7am-4pm
- 24/7 call center support & evening/night coverage by inhouse teleradiology
- High-volume mammography practice
- Practice what you love - 3D Screening and Diagnostic Mammography, Breast US, Breast US biopsies, Breast MRI, Breast MRI biopsies, Stereotactic biopsies, and Pre-op Breast Localization procedures
- Radiology team will consist of subspecialty trained physicians in Body imaging, MSK/Neuroradiology, Interventional radiology, and Mammography
Enjoy a salary guarantee with additional income opportunities and full benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, and CME. No visa support.
This central Ohio community is less than 1 hour from Columbus, OH and only 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.