Full Time Radiology Body Imaging Job OH
Partnership track for Body Imaging Radiologist in Central Ohio
Join an established radiology group and practice less than 1 hour from Columbus, OH. Adding a BC/BE General/Body Imaging Radiologist for a full time and permanent position. You will practice at a central Ohio hospital with a team of 4 other Radiologists!
- Partnership track available
- Schedule: Monday ? Friday, 7:30a-4:30p or 8a-5p
- EMR is Epic (RIS Radiant, PACS, Fuji Synapse-Dictation Dragon)
- No Call
- 24/7 call center support & evening/night coverage by inhouse teleradiology
- Radiology team will consist of subspecialty trained physicians in Body imaging, MSK/Neuroradiology, Interventional radiology, and Mammography
- You get to practice what you know - basic CT and Ultrasound guided body procedures (Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Thyroid and Breast Procedures)
- Instant access to referring clinicians
In addition to a partnership track, you will enjoy a salary guarantee with additional income opportunities and full benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, and CME. No visa support.
This central Ohio community is less than 1 hour from Columbus, OH and only 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.