Full Time Allergy-Immunology Job MD
This opportunity provides a huge referral base from colleagues and from the community. You will work closely with more than 10 advanced practice providers, including PA-Cs and NPs. Interested and qualified candidates will need to be fellowship trained and board certified or board eligible. This position will require a Maryland medical license and CompHealth can help you obtain one with their dedicated team. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This is 1 of a kind opportunity for and allergy/immunology physician, the type that does not come by often. Come live and practice in Maryland, not far from DC, the Chesapeake Bay, and Annapolis in an upscale community that is the ideal practice setting in many physicians' opinions.
If you would like to get more details about this truly terrific opportunity, please forward your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363 and refer to job number #2673228.
- Excellent allergy/immunology position with comfortable and competitive salary
- Become part of this wonderful Maryland city near Washington, DC
- Great work-life-balance in this 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday schedule
- Group pays for licensure and certification fees plus incentives
- Come on board, take over an already existing and built in patients base
- Easy access to Washington, DC airports and other Maryland cities
- Easy partnership offered after 18 months
- Paid malpractice, open 401(k), and great vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.