Full Time Internal Medicine Job Grants Pass, OR
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with an additional stipend for inpatient work. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in southwest Oregon. This small, clean, and friendly town is located at the crossroads of California and the Pacific Northwest. It has award-winning wineries, lush mountains, excellent skiing, water sports, mountain biking, rafting, and hiking easily accessible.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-day work week
- Call is 1:9 for FMs, IM call is 1:6 weekends
- Obstetrics is optional
- Salary starts at $230,000, additional stipend for inpatient work
- Partnership offered after year 1
- Lots of antique shops, art galleries
- Full medical benefits and occurrence malpractice
- Collegial multispecialty group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.