Full Time Oncology Job Porterville, CA
This opportunity has the options to be a W2 and 1099 position. You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage with negotiable tail, 4 weeks of PTO, and a sign-on bonus. Other benefits will depend on the type of employment you choose.
Porterville is the gateway to the Southern Sierra. It offers an old-town charm and pioneering spirit as well as serving as the gateway to Sequoia National Forest and the Great Western Divide Highway.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Excellent compensation package
- Seeking a med-onc or hem-onc
- W2 or 1099 option
- Everything set up in the cancer center
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call or weekends
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Beautiful part of California with vineyards and mountain views
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.