Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Marshfield, WI
This employed position offers a competitive salary based on experience and RVUs. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, student loan repayment, 4 weeks of vacation, 6.5 holidays, 12 days of CME and a $5.8 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this welcoming community. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. Marshfield is located in the heart of the winter and summer recreational areas and boasts fine primary and secondary educational facilities. It was also recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Join a world-class health system
- Light call and by phone only
- Join another radiation oncologist at this site
- Medical-oncologist team on-site
- Experienced or new graduates welcome
- Visa support available
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.