Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Eau Claire, WI
This employed opportunity has a salary based on experience plus RVUs. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 6.5 holidays, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, 12 days of CME and a $5.8K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this attractive riverfront city in western Wisconsin with picturesque lakes and trails. It has preserved older buildings and shady streets, a university, a safe and secure community, with ample opportunities for dining, shopping, golfing, biking, and canoeing. It has been named a 'best place to live' by publications like Outside Magazine.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Join a world-class health system
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Solo role, experience physician preferred
- 20 patients on treatment
- Dosimetrist via telehealth and physicist on-site
- Located 90 miles from Minneapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.