Full Time Psychiatry Job MI
This opportunity has a competitive compensation with medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. Marquette County boasts 85 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and several Nordic skiing events. The Summer promises fishing, mountain biking, hiking and sailing.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chief medical officer
- Non clinical role
- Proven leadership skills and accomplishments
- Previous practice experience
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Report to the CEO
- Beautiful waterfront location in Michigan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.