Full Time Urology Job Glenwood Springs, CO
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with bonus potential. You will be offered a combined sign-on/relocation, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, and a retirement plan.
Glenwood Springs is best known as a historic destination with diverse natural amenities, most particularly hot springs, but gentrification and development have introduced modern cultural, dining, and recreational activities as well. It has some of the best skiing in the world.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary plus quality and patient satisfaction bonuses
- Be employed by the hospital
- Join a regional provider for urology
- Work a 4.5-day week
- 1:3 call schedule
- They have a da Vinci robot
- Experienced physician or new graduate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.