Full Time Pain Management Job NY
I am recruiting for a PM&R physician with an Interventional Pain Mgt Fellowship to join multi-specialty medical group located in Northeast New Jersey.
You would be stepping into an instrumental role in growing the interventional physical medicine and rehab service line, ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and superior patient satisfaction. In addition, they would like to showcase a talented physician who is fully committed to growing an already established practice.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail required Education requirements
- M.D. or D.O. with Residency and Fellowship Training License/Certification/Registry
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in PM&R and Interventional Pain Mgt.
- Must have an active Medical License or eligible in the State of New Jersey
- Current CDS license
- Current DEA license
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME allowance and flexible call schedule. Their patient population is mostly upper middle class, mostly commercial insurance.
This is a great community to both live and to work. It is an affluent town with great schools and many amenities that afford you the best of both worlds, safe affordable living, yet not too far from one of the worldâ€™s greatest Cities.
Jeff Vairin, 800-825-7511, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.