Locum Tenens Oncology Job MS
A medical oncology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Mississippi medical facility. The provider will work 3 - 5 days per week. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have a Mississippi medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 3 - 5 days per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.